Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Welcome!

Hello! Welcome to the Rainbow Tweeters blog. Earlier this year, I started the @RainbowTweeters Twitter account as a way of finding out more about what's going on within the LGBT community and to interact with like-minded people. I have decided to start this blog as I absolutely love talking to people on Twitter who have similar interests to me and want to further this by discussing more things with you that make me laugh, smile and cry (in more than 140 chracters!).

So, a little about me and my blog...I work in TV listings and unsurprisingly love TV! In this blog I shall be featuring all the programmes I love with previews, views and reviews, including all the goings-on in the soaps, Glee (lots of love for Glee!), The L Word, Lip Service (so excited about series 2!) and many more documentaries and dramas that I hear about at work and can't wait to see!

I will also be using this blog space to discuss LGBT news and events, as well as any other news which causes an outburst!

Thank you for reading my blog, I hope you like it.

I look forward to your comments :-D

Sam x


No comments:

Post a Comment

@RainbowTweeters